This tutorial will guide you through the process of retrieving API keys from an Oracle Cloud account. Oracle Cloud is a cloud computing service offered by Oracle Corporation that provides a range of cloud-based services, including infrastructure, platform, and software as a service.
To get started with this tutorial, you will first need to create an Oracle Cloud account. This involves signing up for an account, providing some basic information about yourself, and selecting a subscription plan. Once you have created your account, you will then be able to retrieve your API keys, which are necessary for accessing Oracle Cloud services via API calls.
Retrieving API keys involves navigating to the Oracle Cloud dashboard, locating the relevant API key section, and generating a new API key. This process may vary slightly depending on the specific Oracle Cloud services you are planning to use, but the tutorial will provide step-by-step instructions to guide you through the process.
Overall, this tutorial is designed to be accessible for beginners who may be new to Oracle Cloud or cloud computing more broadly. By following the instructions carefully, you will be able to create an Oracle Cloud account and retrieve API keys, which will enable you to start using Oracle Cloud services and building cloud-based applications.
This article will go through in 3 parts
- Part 1: Create & install a GitHub application “java-runtime-check” using probot framework
- Part 2: Create & retrieve API credentials from Oracle Cloud
- Part 3: Run GitHub application on existing project
Part 1: Create & install a GitHub application
- Sign up for an Oracle cloud free tier account
- Once created, login & navigate to User settings
- Create an API Key
- Download your Private Key
- Create a config file & copy the details